Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Makeup!

Happy Halloween! I've been pigging out on Reeses and Twizzlers for the past two hours and I'm currently following my Halloween tradition of watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. So, even though I did not dress up for the holiday, I helped my little sister Carol with her princess Jasmine makeup (at 6:30 this morning).
NYC Eyeliner Duo in You've Got The Power and Wet n Wild 737 Blue Had Me At Hello Palette

Wet n Wild has great cheap eye shadow palettes and this one was perfect for Carol's Jasmine look. To achieve her look, I used the white top color all over the lid up to the brow bone and in the inner corner. Then, I layered the silver color over the white everywhere except the inner corner. After that, I applied the blue eyelid color just on the eyelid making sure to keep it below the edge of the crease. On the outer third of her eyelid I used the blue crease color, which is on the right of the palette. Then, I blended the left dark blue crease color onto the outer "v" of the eyelid to give a smokey affect. On the bottom lash line we used the blue end of the NYC eyeliner and used the dark blue crease color on the outer section of the lash line to balance out the eyeshadow look. She used black liquid liner on the top lash line and applied ELF false lashes. And here's the look prior to any other face cosmetics!


And here's the final look!
Hope your Halloween is great everyone! Eat lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment