Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year's Eve Lookbook


I cannot believe this year is almost over! It seems like the older I get, the quicker the years go by and they just need to slow down! When it gets to this time of the year I like do some reflecting and think about what things I like in my life and what things I would like to change in the New Year, so look out for a New Year's resolution post soon! Anyways, I put together some outfits for New Year's Eve parties to give you guys some outfit inspiration.

Look #1: Shimmer and Shine
Top: Gap, Skirt: Gap, Scarf: Forever 21, Tights: H&M, Boots: Payless

Look #2: Party with Lace
Dress: H&M, Tank: Old Navy, Tights: H&M, Boots:Aeropostale, Necklace: Gifted, Lipstick: Covergirl Delight

Look #3: Sparkle Countdown 'Til Midnight
Shirt: Poof, Jeans: Forever 21, Boots: Payless, Necklace: Gifted, Lip Butter: Revlon Cherry Tarte

Hope you all have a fabulous New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment