Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Favorite Winter Candles

Hey guys! So now that winter is winding down (hopefully) I wanted to share some of the candles I've been loving this season! Most of these candles are from Bath and Body Works, except one. Also, like my stacking skills? :P

I got this Bath and Body Work's 3-wick candle holder from my sister Carol for Christmas. It is so cute! I love how the light of the flames shine through the openings in the metal. Bath and Body Works also carries candle holders for every season so if you like this one you can definitely find one that will work for Spring!

Sparkling Icicles- "As sparkling as the ice at the local skating pond, this fragrance features a citrus bouquet, bergamot and a touch of holiday moss." Honestly, this smells like a really nice men's cologne. I would compare it to Bath and Body Work's men's Ocean scent. Even though it's a manly scent, I really love it and it's great that there's candles that can appeal to both men and women.

Snowed In- "Spend the day indoors, away from the cold wind, decorating for the perfect holiday with the inspiring fragrance of fresh juniper, sugared sap and sage." This is a very clean scent with a fruit note. I find that when I'm stressed out and my room is unorganized, I like to burn this because it puts me at ease and seems to make my room (and life) less hectic.

Holiday- "A fragrance that captures the warmth and spices of the holidays with a special blend of cinnamon and clove highlighted by sprightly bergamot." This is definitely a cinnamon scent but it's mixed with a fruity scent too. The best way I can describe this scent is to have you think about how Christmas smells, because that is exactly what this candle smells like.

Cinnamon and Clove Buds- "Warm up with the comfort of a spicy blend of fall's favorite ingredients cinnamon, clove buds, and nutmeg." This smells pretty similar to Holiday in that it is purely cinnamon, but it lacks the fruity scent that the previous one has. But I'm saving this candle for when I use the other one up since they are so similar. What can I say, I love cinnamon!

Autumn Splendor- "Our Autumn Splendor fragrance is a classic fall scent. This combination of clove, peppermint and cinnamon is wonderfully warm and inviting. Irresistibly beautiful! A true refection of the season of fall." This is a candle from Pure Integrity which is a smaller business but this candle is great quality! It smells like fall/winter heaven with a cinnamon scent mixed with some nature notes. I love that when I burn this candle it has the perfect amount of throw that it doesn't bombard the senses with a scent that's overly strong and unnatural. It's just a great background scent that's not artificial.

No comments:

Post a Comment