Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Quick and Easy Hairstyles: Bow Headband

Hey guys! There's nothing better than a cute hairstyle that's super quick, right? Well, I'm going to be doing a series of posts about easy and fast hairstyles that are perfect for mornings when you're running late or just simply do not want to spend forever on your hair. Today I am featuring my Urban Outfitter's headband!


Personally, I love the look of a headband going over the hair because it gives a casual but adorable look. I especially love this headband because of the bow and the leopard print! Urban Outfitters has the cutest headbands. They can be more on the pricey side, but I got this one on sale! Even with the higher price, they are totally worth it.

What I like about this headband look is that it suits hair on the messier side, which is perfect for second day hair. The headband pulls your look together and makes you look chic, not sloppy. And it literally takes seconds to put on a headband! If you do want to style your hair you can do loose curls with a curling wand or rollers because wavy or curly looks best with the look.

Hope you guys like this hairstyle! More quick and easy looks will be coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment