Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favorites

Another month has come and gone, which means another monthly favorites post!
I tried the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub originally since I needed to get a travel sized product. After I used it on a trip I found out that I loved it, but unfortunately I could not find the full sized product anywhere! So in January I finally found it in a Pennsylvania Target and I've been using it since! This scrub is so gentle with small exfoliants and smells amazing! If you have sensitive and frequently red skin, I'd suggest giving this face scrub a try!
I've also been loving my Vermont Honey Apple Golden Sugar Scrub which has gotten rid of my dry winter skin. I love how it leaves my skin super moisturized also, I don't even need to apply lotion after! Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner has also been amazing for my dry skin. I put this on my skin right before I get out of the shower and lightly rinse it off, and it leaves my skin hydrated and smelling like sweet roses! No lotion needed!

The Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner brush has made putting on eyeliner so easy! I use this for both gel eyeliner and using eyeshadows as liner.

Dress: TJ Maxx

I've been wearing long sleeve dresses and fleece lined leggings all month and they are just perfect for my internship. This dress has been my favorite!

PJ Bottoms: Old Navy, Red Socks: TJ Maxx, Polka Dot Socks: Old Navy, Snowman and Snowflake Socks: Bath and Body Works

Comfy pajamas and fuzzy socks have been keeping me warm through these cold winter nights! I love these bright red flannel pj pants and I can just never get enough cute socks.

Floral Scarf: American Eagle, Bow Scarf: Aerie, White Scarf: Forever 21, Leopard Print Scarf: Aeropostale

Scarves are my favorite accessory. They instantly make an outfit look trendy and of course keep you warm through freezing winter days!

This Aeropostale cardigan is the perfect sweater. It's bright and cute when everyone seems to be wearing black, and it is extremely thick and warm! Plus, it's so versatile. I can wear it buttoned up with leggings, a tee, and a scarf or it can be unbuttoned and paired with jeans and a floral shirt. I also have it in gray, which will be featured in an outfit of the day soon!

I have totally fallen in love with the Under the Never Sky series! I just started the third book and I am extremely excited. If you want to know my thoughts about the first book, check out my previous post here!

In honors of Valentine's Day, I started out the month with a romance new adult novel. I ended up enjoying this book way more than I thought and I am excited to know that there in a spinoff book! Wait for You focuses on Avery, a college freshman who is trying to escape her past by getting a fresh start far from home. What she doesn't expect is to capture the attention of the over confident and attractive Cameron. As she struggles with this new found interaction, she also finds her past is catching up to her and she can't seem to leave behind what happened at a halloween party five years. This novel explores difficult experiences, how come to terms, personal growth, and first love. Definitely check it out if you love romance or new adult books!

So there's my February favorites! What did you guys love this past month? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment