Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Aeropostale Cardigan


Hey guys! Long time no see! I've been absent from posting for the last couple weeks because of a crazy amount of school work and I finally got to see my boyfriend! We were a part for 7 weeks, but he finally got to come home for spring break so we had a lovely week together. Anyways, I have been wearing this outfit I am featuring in this post a lot lately. Some days I have to go from classes to my internship so I need an outfit that is professional but I don't want to be overdressed for my morning classes. This outfit has been perfect for those busy days.

Cardigan: Aeropostale, Button Down Top: H&M, Pants: American Eagle, Boots: Payless, Necklace: Gifted

As I mentioned in my February favorites post, I love this cardigan! I have it in pink and gray. It's simply the perfect combination of being warm and cute. This H&M button down is something I have had in my wardrobe for years and it's so versatile. I can dress it up for my internship or dress it down for casual days. As always, I love my American Eagle jeans. Some of you may be like what? She's wearing jeans to her internship? These jeans are straight black and do not have the typical denim material, so they can work for my internship. Plus, they are high waisted which makes it perfect for tucking in button downs.

And, I love my Payless boots, even though the salt has taken a beating on them.

And I just wanted to add in a picture of my nails! This is Sinful Colors' polish in Soul Mate. The picture came out a bit light, but it's a dusty rose color.

No comments:

Post a Comment