Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spring Haul Part 1

It's finally spring! Even though mother nature is obviously ignoring this fact, I decided to pick up some things for my spring wardrobe. And part 2 will be coming up next week!

Sneakers: Payless
I love these bright coral sneakers! They were on sale and I was looking for some cute sneakers for work so finding these was perfect. I also love that they have a subtle texture.

 Sneakers: Aeropostale
To go along with the adorable sneaker theme, I picked these ones up from Aeropostale! They were less than 20 bucks, which is such a steal! I love leopard print because it's so versatile. These sneakers will go with so many outfits and will definitely get some love.

Pants: Old Navy
I love the print on these! It's so bright and perfect for springtime. I think these would look so cute with a loose white v-neck tee or a jean button down top. I wore them with a black peplum top yesterday and it was so cute. Even though these have a really bold print, they can still go with quite a few tops.



Tee: Aeropostale
Aeropostale has a Pretty Little Liars line and this top was in the original line from a couple months ago so it was on sale! It's super comfy and I'll have to wear it when I have a PLL marathon for the new season.


Dress: Old Navy
I'm not usually a yellow person, but for some reason this dress really spoke to me! I'm doing another internship this summer so I am trying to get some professional looking dresses. What's great about this dress is that it's a bold color, but the actual design of the dress is pretty simple so the ways to accessorize are endless! I'm planning on wearing this with a cute statement necklace.

I also love that the middle of the dress has this textured panel down the middle. It adds a little design but is still a classic dress.
Look out for a spring lookbook in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment