Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March 2014 Favorites

It's time for my March favorites! Here's what I've been loving this month.

Elf Baked Blush in Pinktastic: I got this blush from my sister for my birthday and it's such an easy blush to use on quick makeup days. It's a great 2 in 1 product because it adds some color to my cheeks but also has a great highlighting shimmer.
Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Cupcake Pink: I love this polish because even though it's a frosty pink color, it's still subtle. Plus, it dries super quick and doesn't chip for days even without a top coat!
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent: This is an oldie but a goodie. It takes away any shine on my face and sets my foundations beautifully. Also, it's not cakey!
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Ivory: I have been using this foundation so much this month. I've been all about easy and simple makeup looks this month and this foundation is perfect for it! It's light to medium coverage and it's so easy to apply; I just use my fingers. It can be a bit shiny on its own so just make sure to use powder. 


Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Wink: I literally keep this lip balm in my coat pocket and pull it out anytime my lips feel like they need a refresher. I love that it's moisturizing but gives the most gorgeous light pink tint to my lips.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 103: Whenever I wanted a little more color on my lips this month I have used this Kate Moss lipstick from Rimmel. It's amazing because it adds color that makes my lips pop but it's not a crazy color. It's just a really pretty darker pink.




Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut Candle: This candle is heaven! It smells exactly like the name and it makes me want donuts really bad :P I sadly have way less wax left than when I took this picture since I've been burning it every chance I get.




I've been wanting a new water bottle and my lovely boyfriend bought me this one! He got it from school and I absolutely love the purple. It's so great because it holds a lot of water and I can keep track how much water I am drinking.



I have been obsessed with Lorde's album Pure Heroine this month. Her songs have this understated "coolness" to them. Her songs are laid back but each has a cool beat. I could just listen to them on repeat forever. I love that she is a young singer who doesn't go into the typical teen pop star category; she sings about her life and her lyrics are all her own. Download her album now! My favorite songs are Buzzcut Season, 400 Lux, and Swingin Party.

Isn't Lorde just gorgeous?


I saw Divergent and it was AMAZING! Personally, I think it's better than the book. It was way better than I was expecting and I can't wait to see it again this weekend! Shailene Woodley (Tris) and Theo James (Four) really brought the characters to life and I liked their take on them. Check out the trailer if you're interested!

What have you guys been loving this month? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment