Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tone Petal Soft Body Wash Review


I don't think it's a secret that I'm a person who loves girly smelling body products, so when BzzAgent sent me the Petal Soft body wash by Tone I was super excited! If you don't know what BzzAgent is, it's a website where you can sign up and receive free products through campaigns that you are invited to. In return you give the website your opinion and share it with others. If you are interested, you can access the website here.



First off, this body wash is very moisturizing. This lathered up very well and a little product went a long way. It left my skin feeling softer than my usual products, which is great because my skin has been dry lately. I like how much product there is and the price is very reasonable. However, I am not a fan of the scent. It's pink peony and rose oil but it just smells off. Since I do not like the scent, I would not purchase this in the future because scent plays a major role when I am buying a body wash. I would be interested in Tone's other body washes like the Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter kind because that seems like a scent I would enjoy. Overall, I liked how moisturizing the body wash was along with how much product there is for the price, but the scent would keep me from purchasing it.


Have you guys tried out any great body washes lately? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment