Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Lookbook

Hey guys! I wanted to share with you some of the outfits I've been loving for spring. It's been awfully cold this season, so even though I've still had to stick with long sleeves and boots, I incorporated some fun colors that are perfect for spring!

 Look 1: Bright Pink and Floral
Cardigan: Aeropostale, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Aeropostale, Wallet: Betsey Johnson, Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson


Look 2: Girly and Romantic
Top: Forever 21, Lace Cami: Aeropostale, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Payless, Rings: Forever 21

I love my arrow rings

As I said in my favorites post, I've been loving braids! This is Elsa inspired :)

Look 3: Casual Cute
Top: Old Navy, Scarf: American Eagle, Leggings: Old Navy, Boots: Aeropostale

I love this scarf so much! It's my favorite. The material and the print are just perfect!

I hope this gives you guys some inspiration for your spring looks! Hopefully the weather warms up soon! And I'll leave you with some super professional model poses ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love the professional model poses. I really like the second look and the nail color.

    ReplyDelete