Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Face of the Day: Matte Mauves and Bronze Shimmer

Hey guys! At the end of 2014 I was again addicted to my Naked Palette 2 and I've been using that a lot recently. I just love the bronze colors and they are so easy to create a natural day look or a fun, bold night look. I really hope Urban Decay releases a new Naked Palette this year, cue the grabby hands.

I've also been obsessed with this matte Maybelline lipstick in Lust for Blush. If you are usually scared of matte lipsticks because they are overly drying, you need to try this one! This is the creamiest matte lip product I have ever tried. Plus, Maybelline lipstick's are only about 5 dollars, which is perfect for me! (Poor college student) I'm looking forward to picking up some more shades!

I'm also wearing my usual base makeup (Revlon Colorstay, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, etc.) But I love this look! It's not too bold so it's great for every day wear, but is not boring either.

What makeup products have you been loving lately? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment