Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inspiration Bulletin Board

Looking for a way to get inspired? Look no further! I wanted to amp up my bulletin board for the new year so I decided to completely redo it. I always see inspiration boards on Pinterest and I just love the concept. Why not have a bunch of pictures that inspire you in your room? I have been feeling exceptionally unmotivated the past couple months so I figured it would be the perfect time to make an inspiration board. I am so happy with the result!

Selfie time!


Here's the before picture. I got this bulletin board from TJ Maxx for under 20 bucks a couple years ago and I love how it's more chic than a normal bulletin board. Also, it was still decorated for christmas with the garland when I took the picture, but I still love it!

I decided to get some pictures from my Pinterest boards to use on my bulletin board. It is of course a website that has all my favorite pictures in one place! I wanted some photos that would inspire some hairstyles and makeup looks along with some inspirational quotes. Also, I wanted it to be winter themed since it is in fact winter (duh Jessica) so I just wanted some cozy pictures too; cue my warmth Pinterest board! So once I found the pictures I wanted I copied and pasted them into a word document and played around with the sizes. I printed them out on photo paper, which I definitely recommend over regular paper because the end result is much nicer. After everything was printed I just spent some time arranging to photos on the board until I found a combination I liked.

Here's the end result! And now for a closer look.

Puppies, inspirational quotes, and coffee- what more does a girl need?

I added a little list of "50 Ways to Make the Most of Winter" just to remember all the great things winter offers whenever I get the winter blues.

And of course I had to add my current Blogilates challenges! I am just starting the beginners calendar and also the 30 day flat ab challenge. You'll have new posts on how my workouts are going in the near future!

And here is my excitement over the finished product! (I just really wanted to take more selfies)

I hope this post inspires you to create your own inspiration board! If you want to follow me on Pinterest you can find me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment