Saturday, August 1, 2015

Walks Along the Canal

Hello all! One great thing about my apartment is that it's right near the Erie Canal trail, which makes for beautiful summer evening walks. Steven and I have been trying to be more active so it's nice to have the trail. We plan on going biking soon!

It's so peaceful, which you would not necessarily think since it's a trail with a bunch of people walking, running, and biking. It's quiet and serene.


Along the trail there's gorgeous flowers and little docks (and ducks too!)




Of course we had to take a selfie! Steven had been hunting for a pair of sunglasses for weeks and he finally found a pair he liked at Target. Yay Target! Mine are from Forever 21.


I love this picture! I am excited for more walks to come throughout the summer and into the fall. I imagine the trail looks spectacular when the leaves change. Steven and I are hopefully going to check out more new places around our apartment so I'll make sure to blog about any awesome places we checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment